Gayle J. Fletcher, DDS
Dentist in Conroe, TX See Services
About our office
Interested in implants? Have a wisdom tooth bothering you? Nervous about the dentist? Please accept this FREE consultation. We invite you to meet our team and ask questions before committing to treatment. If you have x-rays or a treatment plan from another office, please let us know. We want to help! May we reserve your consultation today?
Welcome to Patient-First Dental Care, the dental practice of Gayle J. Fletcher, DDS in Conroe, Texas! When you visit our dental office, our experienced dentist and dental team work hard to provide you with compassionate, high-quality dental care in a welcoming, comfortable environment. We provide comprehensive dentistry for patients of all ages—from children to adults. Dr. Gayle Fletcher is dedicated to providing you with the care you need when you need it; he is available 24/7 to meet all of yo...Read More
Meet our team
Gayle Fletcher, DDS, PA ● Dr. Fletcher earned his D.D.S. from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio in 1991. He went on to complete his residency in general dentistry. ● Now a retired Lt. Colonel, he served in the Navy and the U.S. Army. ● He is a select member of fewer than 400 doctors worldwide to complete a three-year program in Occlusion (the bite), taught by the Foundation of Bioesthetic Dentistry. ● Dr. Fletcher is an instructor and co-founder of Dental Developme...Read More
● In August 2014, she joined the team as our patient care coordinator and facilitates the daily operations of the practice. ● After earning an Associate’s Degree, Abby entered the dental field in 2008. With over 10 years of dental field experience, she offers a myriad of knowledge within the industry. ● Regardless of the patient’s prescribed course of treatment, she is equipped to discuss concerns and assist patients with moving forward toward their individual goals. ● In addition to managing...Read More
● In 2007, Amanda joined our team as the Lead Registered Dental Assistant. ● Amanda studied at WSU in Pullman, Washington for one year before deciding to go into dentistry. ● Always striving to provide our patients with the best possible care, she is dedicated to ensuring patient comfort. ● With over ten years of dental experience, she assists during procedures with confidence and is able to create a positive experience for those with dental anxiety, concerns about treatment or other question...Read More
● Jess joined our practice in December 2018 as a Registered Dental Assistant. ● After deciding to become a Registered Dental Assistant, she attended and completed the necessary requirements at ATI in Waco, Texas. ● With over 5 years of experience, she brings valuable skills to our office. Jess facilitates exams with Dr. Fletcher, ensures patient comfort during treatment and enjoys building a rapport with patients. ● Being able to assist with creating healthy, lasting smiles is her favorite pa...Read More
● Since March 2015, Rhonda has been a part of our dental team at Patient First Dental Care. ● Rhonda initially began her dental career serving patients as a chairside dental assistant to pursue her passion to achieve a degree in Dental Hygiene. ● Rhonda attended Dental Hygiene School at Seneca College in North York, Ontario, Canada. She then received her expanded function degree from the University of Washington in Seattle. ● With over 30 years of commitment to the dental field, Rhonda is wel...Read More
● Shyra joined our practice in June 2014 and manages patient investments towards treatment. Not only does she bring with her an irresistible smile and positive energy, but she has the skills to assist practically anyone with overcoming financial obstacles to achieve their treatment goals. ● After completing the dental assisting program at Kaplan University in 2010, she quickly began to build her knowledge of dentistry. After spending her first five years in dentistry as a chairside assistant, s...Read More
● In October 2018, Tracy became our Insurance Coordinator. ● She has dedicated over 10 years to helping patients with their dental benefits and understanding the opportunities available to maximize insurance contributions towards necessary treatment. ● With previous experience in various dental specialties such as: Ortho, Endodontics, Periodontics and Oral Surgery, she offers a vast resource of knowledge regarding dental insurance. ● Tracy enjoys spending time with her husband, daughters, thr...Read More
Recent Patient Reviews
Services we provide
At Gayle J. Fletcher, DDS we strive to provide our patients with the best and most complete dental care. Our doctors and staff frequently attend continuing education seminars to learn the latest dental techniques. Here are some of the services we provide, please click here.
- Bioesthetic Dentistry
- Braces - Orthodontics
- Dental Implants
- Dental Warranty
We offer a number of convenient payment options for our patients which make it easy to afford any care you may need.