About our office
Interested in implants? Have a wisdom tooth bothering you? Nervous about the dentist? Please accept this FREE consultation. We invite you to meet our team and ask questions before committing to treatment. If you have x-rays or a treatment plan from another office, please let us know. We want to help! May we reserve your consultation today?
*WE ARE LOCATED ON LEAGUE LINE ROAD, ACROSS FROM CRACKER BARREL IN CONROE* Welcome to Patient-First Dental Care, the dental practice of Gayle J. Fletcher, DDS in Conroe, Texas! When you visit our dental office, our experienced dentist and dental team work hard to provide you with compassionate, high-quality dental care in a welcoming, comfortable environment. We provide comprehensive dentistry for patients of all ages—from children to adults. Dr. Gayle Fletcher is dedicated to providing you w...Read More
Meet our team
● Dr. Fletcher earned his D.D.S. from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio in 1991. He went on to complete his residency in general dentistry. ● Now a retired Lt. Colonel, he served in the Navy and the U.S. Army. ● He is a select member of fewer than 400 doctors worldwide to complete a three-year program in Occlusion (the bite), taught by the Foundation of Bioesthetic Dentistry. ● Dr. Fletcher is an instructor and co-founder of Dental Development Seminars, which provid...Read More
● Amanda studied at WSU in Pullman, Washington for one year before deciding to go into dentistry. ● In 2007, she joined our team! ● She strives to provide our patients with the best possible care. ● “Dr. Fletcher has taught me so many new things in dentistry, especially bioesthetic dentistry. I’ve been migraine-free since 2008 because of the restorative dental treatment that he has completed to align my bite and jaw joints properly.” Amanda loves to spend time with her daughter, Taylor, an...Read More
● Dani studied forensic psychology at Kilgore College for two years. ● In April 2014, she joined our team. ● While assisting, she works to brighten the world, one smile at a time! ● Patients describe her as outgoing and friendly. She always brings laughter and a willingness to grow as a person by learning, watching, and doing. ● She loves helping our patients achieve healthy, beautiful smiles. Dani has one daughter named Kinley, as well as a black and tan coonhound named Riley. In her fre...Read More
● Shyra joined our practice in June 2014, and she brings years of experience with her. ● After completing her dental assisting program in 2010, she quickly began to build her knowledge of dentistry. ● It is usually her friendly voice that you hear when you call our office, and she is always glad to answer any questions you may have about your financial concerns or payment plan options, and to help schedule your appointment for a convenient time. ● As our financial coordinator, she helps our p...Read More
● Abby entered the dental field in 2008, and she offers a broad range of dental office experience. She joined the team as our patient care coordinator in August 2014. ● When a patient calls, she assists with questions, finds the perfect appointment, verifies estimated insurance plan savings, and assists with discussing flexible treatment options. Overall, she helps patients make decisions about moving forward with their dental care to achieve and maintain a healthy smile. ● Whether you prefer ...Read More
● Rhonda attended Dental Hygiene School at Seneca College in North York, Ontario, Canada. She then received her expanded function degree from the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington. ● Since March 2015, Rhonda has been a part of our dental team at Patient-First Dental Care in Conroe, Texas. ● Priding herself in gentle and thorough care to help each patient achieve oral and physical health, Rhonda enjoys being a part of a team who works together, cares about each other, and cares ab...Read More
Recent Patient Reviews
Services we provide
At Gayle J. Fletcher, DDS we strive to provide our patients with the best and most complete dental care. Our doctors and staff frequently attend continuing education seminars to learn the latest dental techniques. Here are some of the services we provide, please click here.
- Bioesthetic Dentistry
- Braces - Orthodontics
- Dental Implants
- Dental Warranty
We offer a number of convenient payment options for our patients which make it easy to afford any care you may need.