About our office
Greenbay Family Dental is a North Chicago dentist office, providing general, restorative and cosmetic dentistry for the entire family. We are dedicated to helping you achieve and maintain long-term dental health, and in improving your smile for a lifetime of confidence. We have a high standard of excellence and our fully-trained staff is committed to treating each patient like family. We offer easy financing through CareCredit for patients either without dental insurance or those with NON PPO in...Read More
SPECIAL OFFER ON" TEETH WHITENING" FOR OUR PATIENTS! Get your pearly whites ready for summer with a bright white smile;) CUSTOM WHITENING KIT for $175.00 (retail $500.00) (* includes impressions, custom top & bottom trays and professional strength bleach) CALL US TODAY @ 847.689.2900 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!!! *Offered to our established patients that are up-to-date with their preventive care. **New patients after they have completed their preventive care.
Recent Patient Reviews
Services we provide
At Greenbay Family Dental we strive to provide our patients with the best and most complete dental care. Our doctors and staff frequently attend continuing education seminars to learn the latest dental techniques. Here are some of the services we provide, please click here.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic – Whitening
- Endodontic – Root Canals
We offer a number of convenient payment options for our patients which make it easy to afford any care you may need.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Insurance view accepted carriers here
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Careington International
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Delta Dental
- Dental Benefit Providers
- Dental Network of America
- First Dental Health
- First Health (Conventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Meritain Health
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia