About our office
Our office opened in 2010 to offer affordable general dentistry. In 2014 we began offering Pedodontics (children only) appointments on one Friday a month. These appointments are by referral only. We accept PPO insurance, Adult Medicaid, CHIP and Children's Medicaid. If you do not see your insurance listed, please call our office and we can verify if we are part of your insurance network.
Our dental implant and crown is $2,500.00 per tooth. Any additional treatment is at an extra cost. Please call our office for additional information.
Meet our team
Recent Patient Reviews
Services we provide
At Perla Dental of South Dallas we strive to provide our patients with the best and most complete dental care. Our doctors and staff frequently attend continuing education seminars to learn the latest dental techniques. Here are some of the services we provide, please click here.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic – Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Endodontic – Root Canals
We offer a number of convenient payment options for our patients which make it easy to afford any care you may need.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Insurance view accepted carriers here
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American International Group (AIG)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Careington International
- Central States
- Cigna HealthSprings
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Delta Dental
- Dental Benefit Providers
- Dental Network of America
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Great West Healthcare
- Kaiser Permanente
- Liberty Dental
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- Principal Financial Group
- Sun Life Financial
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare - AARP