About our office
Friendly family dentistry for all ages, every patient, every time. We provide general gentle dentistry which includes fillings (composite/resin (white) and amalgam (silver), cosmetic dentistry - veneers, in-office and take home bleaching, Botox and Juvaderm, crown and bridge, limited root canal treatments, simple extractions, well patient check ups and non-surgical periodontal treatment (scaling and root planning for gum disease), custom occlusal guards for clenching/grinding, custom athleti...Read More
Features: No impressions or molds are required It’s ready to use right out of the box The UltraFit tray conforms to any smile Available in 10% hydrogen peroxide (wear 30–60 minutes for 5–10 days) Available in 15% hydrogen peroxide (wear 15–20 minutes for 5–10 days) Whitening gel contains potassium nitrate and fluoride
Meet our team
Recent Patient Reviews
Thank you Nicole!
Services we provide
At First Capital Dental we strive to provide our patients with the best and most complete dental care. Our doctors and staff frequently attend continuing education seminars to learn the latest dental techniques. Here are some of the services we provide, please click here.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic – Whitening
- Cosmetic – Veneers
- Dental Implants
We offer a number of convenient payment options for our patients which make it easy to afford any care you may need.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Insurance view accepted carriers here
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- GE Consumer Finance
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Meritain Health
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group