About our office
Antioch Dental, an Overland Park Dentist office, invites you to experience the personal attention that has created so many loyal patients. Antioch Dental is the ideal destination for all your family’s dental needs in Overland Park, KS. Our patients happily refer family and friends to Antioch Dental due to our professional staff’s attention to detail and drive to meet all their needs. At Antioch Dental, we understand that visiting the dentist’s office can sometimes create anxiety for new patien...Read More
Meet our team
Emily graduated from Kansas State University with a Bachelors of Human Nutrition. She joined our team in 2017 and is very excited to continue her career in the dental field. She has a knack for making patients feel welcome and comfortable.
Services we provide
At Antioch Dental we strive to provide our patients with the best and most complete dental care. Our doctors and staff frequently attend continuing education seminars to learn the latest dental techniques. Here are some of the services we provide, please click here.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic – Whitening
- Cosmetic – Veneers
- Endodontic – Root Canals
We offer a number of convenient payment options for our patients which make it easy to afford any care you may need.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Insurance view accepted carriers here
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Careington International
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Delta Dental
- FCL Dental (Dental Source)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- KanCare - Amerigroup
- KanCare - United Healthcare
- KanCare Sunflower
- Principal Financial Group
- Sun Life Financial
- United Concordia